Saturday, July 7, 2012

Sweet Summertime

After another long semester of classes and working, I am mid-summer break! My family (Mom, Dad, Aunt Cheryl and Uncle Jim) came out for a week and a half of vacation from the east coast at the end of June, and we did a lot of sightseeing and had lots of fun! I'm enjoying not having classes or homework to worry about, as I decided not to take any summer classes.

My biggest summer love, sports, is taking up most of the time I'm not working. Summer brings all the best events each year, like Wimbledon, the Tour de France, and the boys of summer playing baseball. I'm looking forward to the All-Star break and the ESPYs next week. BUT, the biggest of all events, the summer Olympics, is right around the corner. Many of you know about my obsession with the Olympics, and this summer is no different. I'll be hosting an Olympic opening ceremonies party on July 27 for the London games.

Hopefully it'll dawn on me to update this blog a few times over the remainder of the summer. Usually I just stick to Facebook and Twitter updates. For now, I sign off to go to work and make those frappuccinos everyone is craving this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment