Sunday, May 15, 2011

Pirate Party!

This weekend, the FAMILY got together. Now, if you don't know my FAMILY, (my mom's side) then you just don't know what you're missing out on! We are brash, loud, and fun-loving! (no, we aren't even Italian!) This weekend we all headed to Georgia to celebrate my cousin Jordan's graduation from UGA, my Uncle Jim's 60th birthday, and my Aunt Cheryl's retirement... with a PIRATE PARTY! Arrrrrrrrrrrrr! It was a lot of fun!

Here are some of the highlights....















Everyone pitches in to help get ready for the par-tay!
















There is ALWAYS yummy food at our events!
















Games are a must! AJ and Ben had fun playing corn hole and avoiding karaoke!
















The "old" people sing karaoke! Quite entertaining!
















Cha cha slide, as requested by the graduate!
















Congrats, Jordan!
















What's a fun family trip without the car ride with extended family?!


As is proven here, I'm blessed to be a part of an awesome family who will do anything for each other! I love them all so much!

1 comment: