Thursday, August 1, 2013

Changes

I'm horrible at this blogging thing! It's much easier for me to tweet. Micro blogging is apparently more my style. Even so, I will attempt to update this every month or so (at least!) for the next year, as some exciting things will be happening!

At the end of May, I graduated from graduate school! Yay for a shiny new masters degree.
Me with my two best friends at graduation, the Bay and City in the background!














I then drove cross-country from Northern California to Central Florida with another awesome friend! I've spent the summer at home with my family and friend doing fun things and vacationing, enjoying every moment.
A nice photo of my parents, brother and I while vacationing at the beach this summer!













I leave in about a week and a half to start my new job. I'll be moving to another country to teach English and do relief and development work for a year. I'm excited to help others while being adventurous. Several of my passions are combining, and I'm looking forward to what the next year holds! It'll be a learning experience to live in another culture, surrounded by different religions and languages. Hopefully I'll remember to update this blog and keep you all updated! 

Don't forget to check my twitter, too! Lately, my twitter account has been little more than my personal micro sports blog. :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment